Friday, September 12, 2008

i'm so done

talking politics with people. Every time I bring it up, or they bring it up, I end up offending them, or making them mad, or get attacked. And then I just end up feeling bad. I've even stuck my foot in my mouth a few times. Politics is SO taboo. I'm just glad God didn't command us to spread the word of Republicanism. I've experienced the fact that people don't like to hear about it.

end.


Quotes of the Day:

Amanda: "Do you still have a cold sore?"
Me: "Yeah but it's almost gone."
Amanda: "If my husband has cold sores, I'll be really sad because I'll get cold sores."
Me: "Well, you could just not kiss him for two weeks."
Amanda: "Or kiss him everywhere else..."
Me: "Amanda!"
Amanda: "What, we're married! We're allowed to do that!"

and

Amanda's roommate: "Dishes are like boyfriends. You should only be doing your own."

and

Amber: "Are you hungry?"
Me: "For man food."
Amber: "Mmm..."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

haha i like the quotes... you forgot to mention that my roommate doesn't actually do her dishes... or have a boyfriend... haha.